GREAT DENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Great Denham Parish Council was created in 2007 to serve the needs of the local community. The initial 249 houses will gradually be increased by another 1500. We aim to represent your views and concerns as the community grows.This web site exists to ensure that as developments in Great Denham progress everybody in the community has the opportunity to keep themselves up to date with the latest news – have your say, sound off, give your views, express your concerns become interactive and have some impact! Members of the Parish Council want to change the way traditional councils work. We want to truly act for all the parishioners and give honest and best judgement by being informed and in touch with all views, so what better way than through this site?
Each Council member has an email address which you can find under "Councillors" in the navigation menu on the left hand side of this page. You can also see who your Parish Council members are by visiting this section of the site.
The agendas for our meetings and the agreed minutes can be found by clicking on "Official Council Documents" in the navigation menu. A newsletter is published quarterly which you can see on the Newsletter page.
* ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FROM MUNICIPAL CHARITIES BEDFORD - GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS *
* ROAD CLOSURE KING ALFRED WAY TO REMAIN IN PLACE FOR AN EXTRA WEEK - GO TO PARISH NEWS *
* CHARITY FUNDRAISING COMEDY NIGHT AT COMMUNITY HALL 7TH JULY - PLEASE GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS *
* FARE REDUCTION FOR NUMBER 11 BUS SERVICE FOR TRIAL PERIOD. GO TO PARISH NEWS *
* OPEN SPACE MAINTENANCE CHARGE - UPDATE *
* LOCAL PLAN TO 2035 - FIND OUT MORE *
* OPEN SPACE CHARGES - GO TO PARISH NEWS PAGE FOR LINKS TO INFORMATION ON BOROUGH COUNCIL WEBSITE *
*GO TO OUR NEW POLICING AND CRIME PREVENTION PAGE TO GET INFORMATION & ADVICE*
PLEASE GO TO OUR PARISH NEWS PAGE FOR ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON THESE AND OTHERS ISSUES